1. Don't let your parents down; they brought you up.
2. Choose your companions with care; you become what they are.
3. Be master of your habits or they will master you.
4. Treasure your time; don't spend it; invest it.
5. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.
6. Select only a date who would make a good mate.
7. See what you can do for others; not what they can do for you.
8. Guard your thoughts; what you think, you are.
9. Don't fill up on this world's crumbs; feed your soul on the Living Bread.
10. Give your all to Christ; He gave His all for you.
>> More Christian Living